Eastern Cape Government Construction Learnership Programme 2018 - 2019
Closing Date: 12 December 2017
Position: Construction Learnership x120
The Eastern Cape Department of Education in partnership with ETDP SETA is offering the Construction Learnership opportunities within the maintenance in the following disciplines: Electrical, civil and Construction.
The purpose for this construction Learnership is to build capacity amongst emerging contractors to execute the increasing amount of labor-intensive work at schools. Furthermore, learner contractors will gain hands-on practical working experience, as well as a recognized NOF qualification.
- Grade 12 with Maths, Physical Science and English
- N3 with Maths, Engineering Science and English
- Applicants should be between 18 and 35 years of age
Skills and Competencies Required
- Communication skills
- Have a high level of drive and motivation
- Computer Literacy
- Be Safety Conscious
- Be responsible and committed
How To Apply
- Applicants are required to submit a completed Z83 Formobtainable from any Government institution. Certified copies of ID and qualifications, and Curriculum Vitae (CV)nnb with at least three contactable references, must accompany such form. Applicants must clearly quote the reference number and district where the vacancy is.
- Application forms are to be submitted to the following Districts:
|Alfred NZO West [x20]Mr Myolwa (039 255 1735 / 36)|