have been offered by the company each year to a couple of communities within South Africa. All of the people from these communities struggle to fight poverty, reduce unemployment and have purpose to create skilled workers. All of the applicants from the difference backgrounds are invited to apply to this learnership
programme if they meet all requirements which have been stimulated.
Requirements for applicants
For those of you who want to apply in Lonmin learnerships you have to meet a couple of requirements. Applicants have to include curriculum vitae which are completed with contact details, contactable references and also any information that they feel will be crucial to their application. You also have to include certified copies of all important certificates, proof of address and ID documentation no older than three months. You must be permanent South African citizens and residents. Most of applicants will also have to require the following:
- You must have Grade 12 or NQF 4
- You must have Science and Mathematics which is completed with pass rate on Standard Grade 60% or higher
- You must have proficient in English write, speak and read
- You must have perfect hand and eye coordination
- You must have skill to use MS office or computer literature
- You must be a team player and self motivated
- You must have flexibility with a commitment to learn
- You must have organizing and planning skills
- You must follow procedures and instructions
The application process of Lonmin learnerships is only done once the company offers their applications. Applicants can get their University Campus Career center for open learnerships or you can contact Lonmin offices.
If you want to know a couple of additional information, you can send an enquiry to Petronel de Jager at Bursaries@lonmin.com.